Harper’s Bazaar has selected Constance Tsarabanjina as one of its ‘best for honeymoon’ destinations in its January Escape supplement.
Constance Tsarabanjina – a slice of heaven as described by Harper’s Bazaar
The magazine tells its readers that the distant isle off the coast of Madagascar can’t be beaten as a secluded honeymoon getaway.
It describes, ‘The pace is slow, but the service is impeccable. Kick off your shoes as you arrive (you really won’t need them again) and dive into the ocean, surfacing for a massage, a lobster lunch and a lazy hour in your hammock watching frigate birds swoop.’
Tsarabanjina is an idyllic castaway island with a scattering of beautiful secluded beach villas so that you can play Robinson Crusoe with a dash of Constance luxury.
Enjoy the Madagascan charm of lounging on quiet beaches, diving in unexplored waters, eating seafood plucked fresh from the ocean and lovingly prepared by our chefs.
Explore an island of unique biodiversity and rich cultural history before heading back to your very own beach villa and watching the stars from your hammock.
The minimoon has come of age. What used to be a credit crunching short break after a wedding has become the latest trend in short luxury getaways.
Minimoons at Constance Ephélia
The new minimoons aren’t for those who can’t afford the cash but rather for those who can’t afford the time but still want all the luxury and glamour of an exotic 5* break after the frenetic activity of a wedding.
These short breaks often include a range of couples’ activities which make the minimoon special and memorable such as secluded beach dinners served by candlelight, sensual couples’ massages and romantic sunset cruises.
The idea of fitting all the romance and excitement of a honeymoon into a short luxury minimoon is a response to the fact that many couples now choose to take time off before the wedding and so can’t justify the traditional two weeks honeymoon after.
The minimoon is not, however, the end of the story. Among the cash rich, time poor newlyweds it is a short celebration of the marriage with all the sparkle of a traditional honeymoon which is then followed by a more extensive prolonged honeymoon at a later date.
Soak up the luxury at Constance Belle Mare Plage
Couples looking for exotic minimoon ideas could consider:
- Private dining by torchlight on your own secluded sandbank in the Maldives at Constance Moofushi
- Spending the day on your own deserted Maldives island with a delicious picnic lunch prepared by a world-class chef at Constance Halaveli
- An afternoon massage with your new spouse on a secluded beach in Mauritius followed by champagne and macaroons at Constance Le Prince Maurice
- A helicopter trip around the island of Mauritius at Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Watching the sun set over the Indian Ocean while enjoying a candlelit meal in a restaurant perched above one of the most beautiful beaches in the Seychelles at Constance Lémuria.
- Discover the latest trend for adventure honeymoons
- Visit our website to find out about each of our 7 hotels and resorts in Mauritius, Maldives, Seychelles and Madagascar.