The New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Jahaz beach is the biggest event of the year at Constance Halaveli Resort.
Our chefs go all out to prepare the most delicious dishes imaginable, made from fresh produce and the finest ingredients brought from across the world.
Our culinary team cooks and prepares the food right there on the beach, so you can dine under the stars amidst a wonderfully convivial atmosphere.
Some of the highlights this year include:
- 8 different varieties of seafood – Maldivian Lobster, King Prawns, Alaskan King Crab, Oysters, Sri-Lankan Mud Crabs, Scampi, Norwegian Scallops, Mussels
- 30 different Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- 10 different Balsamic Vinegars
- 8 different types of Olives
- 10 different Salts from 6 different countries of origin
- Yellow Fin Tuna Sashimi
- Australian Lamb on a spit
We’ll be offering the seafood smoked over New Zealand manuka wood chips.
Manuka is a bush that’s native to New Zealand. It’s most commonly found in New Zealand honey products and has many health benefits. By using the manuka woodchips as a smoking agent, it adds a soft smoky, almost sweet taste to the flesh of what is being smoked.
We’ll also be firing up our charcoal BBQ’s, and two Halaveli Tandoori Ovens.
Find out more about Constance Halaveli Resort: