Awaken the senses with a tantalising new menu at Jing, our South East Asian restaurant at Constance Halaveli.
The new menu has been inspired by the fresh flavours from South East Asia coupled with modern day cooking techniques. Our chef will take you on an intrepid culinary journey of discovery.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on offer:
- Waldoff Made Over – a modern twist on a classic salad
- Lobster Bisque – rock lobster croquette & warm artichoke salad
- Asian Mushroom Soup – summer truffles with Shimeji & Pencil Asparagus
- Red Thai Curry Cappuncino – a Jing signature red thai curry soup with coconut air
- Seared Diver Scallops – with Teriyaki Risotto and Hijiki & Kaffir Lime Cloud
- Soya Raviolli Alaskan King Crab & Sevruga Caviar
- Roasted Kumera & Ginger Gnocchi – kumera is a native New Zealand sweet potato
- Garlic & Curry Leaf Spiced Chicken Sous Vide – this dish requires a special cooking method called Sous Vide. It cooks in a warm water bath for approximately 1 hour to deliver succulent tender meat.
- Textures of Apple, 5 different ways to have an apple – apple as gelée, apple sorbet, apple espuma, apple compote and apple crumble.
Jing - the perfect venue for a taste discovery.