One of our leading fitness gurus at Le Prince Maurice, Isabelle Lamant, offers her top tips for well being in 2013.
Yoga on the beach with Isabelle Lamant
Her ever-increasingly popular fitness classes have earned Isabelle a loyal following among Constance guests. Many are returning from their holiday saying they’ve never felt better.
Here are Isabelle’s top tips for 2013:
1. Lie down on your back, hands under your head. Inhale 8 seconds with the nose, expanding your ribs and blowing out your stomach. Hold your breath for 5 seconds then exhale naturally. Do this 3 times to relax all the body and the brain.
2. Ask your self ‘What do I actually wish to change or improve on my body?’ Visualize mentally your ideal appearence and the way of living you would like for your wellness.
3. Stretch your arms, stretch your legs, turn on your right side then stand up.
4. Now that you know what you want for your well-being, put on your running shoes or your swimming costume and go out for one hour. Just go out and walk or swim to detox your body and your brain.
5. When you come back home, you’ll feel real satisfaction because you have taken care of yourself. That is the best tip I can give to you: think of yourself first so you have the best energy to give to others.
6. Stretch with fluent movement to allow your joints to relax. You can easily find different postures
7. I advise you to move your body 3 times per week for 1 hour each time. Choose the activity you prefer: aquagym, dance, running, walking, swimming… Stretch every day for 10 minutes, this is good for your joints and your muscles.
Find out more about Le Prince Maurice
At our Fitness Centre at Le Prince Maurice, we have personal trainers who will take you through your paces and offer classes in: Aqyagym, Pilates, tennis, Yoga, stretching, Trx, dance and swimming.
Visit our website to find out more about the deluxe Constance Le Prince Maurice