Stunning interiors at Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius
If you think you know all there is to know about luxury apartments and villas, think again. From water villas on stilts to presidential suites like your own private hotel, there’s a lot more to luxury accommodation than you might think.
At Constance Hotels, all our suites and villas offer luxe or super-luxe accommodation that blends with the stunning natural landscape they’re part of – and that means each offers something a little special and unique to our visitors.
Whether you’re looking for classic tropical paradise or funky villas tucked away in the rainforest, the selection below gives you a taste of what you can expect upon arrival.
Constance Moofushi is situated in the South Ari Atoll of the Maldives archipelago. Our latest resort has won acclaim for its eco-approach and fashionable barefoot chic. All villas are exquisitely decorated using natural materials.
Constance Moofushi water villa
- Beach Villas come with private sun deck, and ocean views from the bedroom and bathroom.
- Water Villas set on stilts offer seclusion and direct access to the sea from a private sundeck.
- Senior Water Villas are generously sized, and include a private outdoor bath tub, unobstructed views of the sunrise and direct access to the water.
Constance Halaveli is situated in the North Ari Atoll. Designed with privacy in mind, these villas all feature private plunge pools, are decorated in wood and marble, and are located on the beach or over the water. Guests can take advantage of in-villa dining, as well enjoying the resort’s restaurants.
Sleek interiors at Constance Halaveli water villa
- Beach Villas enjoy a tropical garden backdrop, and are decorated using wood in contemporary Maldivian style. The double storey beach villas offer more space over two floors, with indoor and outdoor showers and a furnished terrace.
- Water Villas are set along a jetty that weaves across the calm waters below. Offering romance and privacy for some perfect castaway moments, previous guests have found it hard to drag themselves away from these beautiful villas. Read their reviews of Constance Halaveli
- Presidential Beach Villa is the ultimate in get-away-from-it-all luxury with a larger plunge pool, dining room and private gym.
Constance Ephelia is situated on two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahé, overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay. Although a large resort, Ephelia enjoys a unique location and is designed to make you feel you’re the only people there.
Decadent bathroom at Constance Ephelia hillside villas
- There’s a great choice of Junior and Senior Suites, with Villas situated on the beach (all include a private pool) or atop the hillside looking across the water.
- Spa Villas – if you need your senses pampering and a place to indulge and unwind, Ephelia’s sublime spa villas will bring harmony to your senses. They’re equipped with a large hot tub, steam shower, sauna, double treatment room for massages, spacious bedroom and tranquil gazebo area – perfect for meditation or cocktails, depending on the mood.
- Presidential Villa is perfect for William and Kate style indulgence. The villa comes with breathtaking views across the sea, 3 bedrooms, its own gym, private spa, pool and outdoor lounge and dining area.
Constance Lémuria is set amidst lush vegetation on the pristine island of Praslin. The white sandy beaches of Anse Kerlan are turtle nesting sites, and are surrounded by rare flora and fauna.
Constance Lemuria Presidential Villa, Seychelles
Materials used in the sleek design of the resort include wood, marble, stone and pink granite.
- Junior and Senior Suites offer intimacy and blend with the landscape, offering stunning views across the Indian Ocean. You can relax on your private terrace under the shade of the overhanging palm trees.
- Luxurious Villas offer a bespoke service as they come complete with their own villa master who will tailor the Constance service to your individual requirements. The villas open directly on to the gardens and beach, and include lounge, dining room and swimming pool.
- Presidential Villa at Lémuria offers all-out privacy and indulgence, more akin to staying in your own private hotel than a villa within a resort. Perched on the granite blocks of the southern tip of the Anse Kerlan, the villa comes with 3 suites, an outside Jacuzzi, study and dining room. The ultimate in decadence, there are 3 swimming pools situated at different levels, all leading to a private beach.
Constance Tsarabanjina offers a fabulous luxurious getaway on its own private island. Situated in the north-western part of Madagascar, Tsarabanjina is one of the islets of the Mitsio Archipelago.
Constance Tsarabanjina bungalow, Madagascar
If you want to play Robinson Crusoe without leaving behind your luxuries, this is the place to escape to. There’s no TV and no phones (apart from your mobile). Instead, you can enjoy the island paradise of white sandy beaches, lush tropical vegetation and coral reefs brimming with fish.
- Each thatched roof bungalow overlooks the sea and is situated on either the north or south beach. This is 5 star luxury with the added bonus of total seclusion from the outside world.
Constance Le Prince Maurice is a boutique hotel on the eastern coast of Mauritius set on a peninsula protected from the winds.
Constance Le Prince Maurice suite on stilts, Mauritius
- Décor is inspired by the spice trade. Junior Suites have thatched roofs, indoor sitting area, bedroom, bathroom and private terrace or balcony. The Senior Villas offer direct access to the beach and a private pool or outdoor soaking bath.
- The deluxe Princely Suite combines space, superb design and privacy. Made up of two junior and one senior suite it is set in its own garden, and comes complete with two pools and 3 private terraces each with a different view across the lagoon.
Constance Belle Mare Plage is set on the eastern coast of Mauritius, along a 2km white sand beach against a backdrop of 15 hectares (37 acres) of tropical gardens and protected by a coral reef.
Constance Belle Mare Plage junior suite bathroom, Mauritius
- Junior Suites, some beachfront, are equipped with private balcony or terrace. The Deluxe Suites face the sea, and include a living room and option to connect to a Prestige Room, ideal for families.
- The Villas come with private pool, and evoke romance and tranquillity surrounded by small lakes, frangipani flowers and coconut groves.
- The Presidential Villa is set in its own garden area, offering total privacy. The villa comes with lounge, dining room, kitchen, private pool and large veranda. Two villa masters attend to the needs of guests, making sure your stay is tailor-made for you.