This delicious chatini is similar to a chutney. Super tasty, it’s very quick and easy to prepare. Serve with tropical fish and meat dishes, particularly curries.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 400g shelled peanuts, skins removed
- 250g watermelon flesh
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 sprigs coriander
- 1 fresh green chilli
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- salt and pepper
1. Toast the peanuts for 10 minutes in a 180ºC oven.
2. Gather all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend into a smooth paste. Check seasoning.
3. Store in the fridge until needed.