Opt for some decadence this weekend and try out our summery champagne cocktail made with cucumber and strawberries. Perfect for a summer wedding party.
Cucumber Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
For each glass you’ll need:
- 120ml Champagne
- 40ml Strawberry Puree
- 30ml Cucumber Juice
Pour all the ingredients into a Boston glass or Martini jug and stir well. Once the ingredients are well mixed pour into a chilled champagne glass. Deliciously simple.
If you’re getting married this summer, take a look at our recent wedding articles:
Celebrate the New Year with this cocktail from our barman C.J – Chrisjan Bartolata – at Constance Halaveli Resort, Maldives.
2012 C.J. Cocktail
This delicious cocktail balances bitterness and spiciness – perfect for a party on New Year’s Eve.
- 4cl Vodka
- 2cl Crème de Cassis
- 1cl Calvados
- 1cl Lime Juice
- Dash of Grapefruit bitter
- 1 slice of Pineapple Fruit
- 1 slice of ginger
- 2 cl of Champagne Delamotte
What you need:
- 1 shaker
- 1 Martini Glass
- 1 Strainer
1. Crush the pineapple fruit and the ginger together.
2. Add all the ingredients to the shaker with the crushed pineapple and ginger (except the champagne).
3. Add ice to the shaker.
4. Shake well and pour the cocktail through the strainer, into a martini glass. Top up with the champagne.
5. Garnish with stick of pineapple.
Do you have any great cocktail recipes you can share with us? You can post them to the blog below, or to our Constance Facebook page.
Happy New Year everyone!