Put a little luxury under the tree this Christmas with our round up of what this year’s best luxury gifts guides are advising you to buy.
- Enjoy rock-chic glamour with Givenchy’s shark tooth necklace
- Frends are putting the luxury into headphones with an exclusive women’s wear range including the beautiful Layla leather and rose gold-tone headphones
- Luxury and warmth who could ask for more than Mulberry ribbed cashmere fingerless gloves.
- Encourage your loved one to cut a dash this winter with Lavin’s women’s rabbit fur wide rim hat
- Ugg has created leather and shearling earmuffs with audio technology, the result is a pair of headphones so cosy you won’t ever want to take them off
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little bling and this year Swarovski crystals are everywhere. Why not join the trend with the limited edition Lulu Frost Swarovski-encrusted compact from Bobbi Brown.
- A gift that appeals to the sophisticated man-about-town and his inner schoolboy, Tateossian has created cufflinks featuring genuine dinosaur bone
- The beautiful leather Oak & Eddon carry-on case by Libero Ferrero is a lesson in craftsmanship with a wool interior and brass metalwork this is already a classic.
- Add a touch of Miami bling to your loved one’s interiors with an Alexandra Von Furstenberg zebra-print charm bowl
- Give your iPad the gift of luxury this Christmas with a quirky Salvatore Ferragama blush leather owl case
- Capture all those magical holiday moments with the Sony QX10 smartphone-attachable lens which turns your smartphone into a 10x zoom camera.
- Always a classic Liberty’s classic prints never go out of style and now you can wrap you modern classic, the iPad in a 1960s lanthe design Liberty iPad case
- Iconic camera brand Leica is on many people’s wish list this Christmas so why not treat someone you love to the lightweight, WiFi enabled Leica C
- For globetrotting friends why not encourage them to follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary with the stylish vintage ‘Everest Edition’ Globe-Trotter suitcase. This was the kind of case used by Hillary and is still made of the same material.
If you’re still looking for more gift inspiration Luxurytopics.com has links to all the major luxury brands with hundreds of gift ideas.
Find out more about our 7 luxury hotels and resorts in the Indian Ocean – visit our website Constance Hotels & Resorts.