This month we’ve created a new and exciting menu for our Lémuria beach restaurant Takamaka.
Tiger prawn ceviche and sweet potato crisps
An elegant take on beach dining the new menu includes dishes such as this sumptuous tiger prawns ceviche with citrus dressing and sweet potato crisps.
Nestled on the white sand of Petit Anse Kerlan with the turquoise ocean lapping at the shore, Takamaka is named after the lush Takamaka trees which offer this secluded spot their shade. A perfect place to watch the sun go down as you enjoy good food amongst friends.
Find out more about Constance Lémuria and check booking availability on our website.
Delicious, fresh tasting and healthy, our Constance Moofushi fresh fish ceviche, Acapluco style makes a perfect starter or light lunch.
Fish Ceviche Acapulco Style
- 1 lb fresh fish fillets, bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds/stem removed, finely chopped
- 2 lemons and 2 limes, juiced to make 3/4 cup – use more if needed
- 1 tbs salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
1. Place fish and onions in a non-metallic bowl. Add the citrus juice, salt and pepper and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
2. To serve strain fish and onions through a sieve and discard the liquid.
3. Put fish and onions into another non-metallic (slightly chilled) serving dish. Add all remaining ingredients, except the avocado and toss well. Correct seasonings to suit your taste.
4. Slice avocado into 8 to 12 wedges. Serve in a separate bowl as garnish.