This weekly feature offers a round-up of the content on our blog from the past week, in case you missed anything.
Split into categories, it’s another way for you to easily find the posts of value to you.
- Constance Ephélia – spa villa exclusive
At Constance Ephélia, guests can enjoy a luxurious at-home spa experience.
- Festival of French Gastronomy – 23 September 2011
As France celebrates its first national food festival our French chefs in the Seychelles and Mauritius are joining in the party.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage celebrates the Fête de la Gastronomie
At Belle Mare Plage, we’re presenting an incredible ’16 hands’ menu based on the best produce of the Indian Ocean, paired with wines from the Old World.
- Beef tenderloin in a cari chilli crust
Want to create some of our chefs’ amazing dishes yourself at home? Every Friday, we post some of the most amazing, delicious and popular recipes online.
- Spotlight on the culinary spirit at Constance
Our corporate chef, Bruno Le Gac, gives us the history behind our famous ‘culinary spirit’.
- Cookery class at Constance Le Prince Maurice
If you’re heading to the exquisite Prince Maurice, check out the weekly culinary masterclass led by our team of chefs.
Spa and sport
- Beauty tip: make your summer glow last longer
After the summer break, keep your skin glowing for longer with this easy beauty tip from Sophie Demaret.
- Top mid-priced diving fins – reviewed by Sport Diver
If you’re going on a diving holiday and want a new pair of fins for under £100, check out these reviews.
- Life changing journeys inspired by books
Is there a book that’s inspired you to pack your suitcase and head off to undiscovered lands?