Experience the laid back charm of dining by candlelight on the powder-white sand at Meeru, the beachside restaurant at Constance Halaveli.
Watch the sun sink into the ocean as you enjoy sumptuous fine dining with sand between your toes at this evening-only beach restaurant.
Take in the stunning ocean views while you enjoy freshly caught fish, ripe tropical fruits and vegetables prepared with Maldivian spices.
Recent delicacies added to the menu by our Executive Chef Jordi Vila include:
- Tuna Carpaccio with avocado, fennel salad and lime
- Argentinian style ‘provoleta cheese’ with oregano and chilli
- Meeru garden salad with French dressing
- Reef fish, with vegetables and lemon mayonnaise
- Fried squid with black ink alioli
- Tropical fruit and raspberry mousse.
- Try Spanish tapas at Halaveli’s Jing restaurant
- Discover 5 flavours of the Maldives
- For more culinary inspiration read our guide to gastronomy holidays in the Indian Ocean 2014.