A range of new websites providing help with everything from flight and hotel booking, itinerary planning and money saving are due to shake up the future of travel, according to the digital specialist site Mashable.
The startup travel sites we’ll all be using over the next few years, according to Mashable, include:
• Peek a new site which will seek out the most interesting things to do at your destination (based on categories such as romantic, off-the beaten-path, tours). It then allows you to book directly through the site.
• BlackJet for a new service which, Mashable claims, fills the gap between private jets and flying commercial by scheduling small 6-14-seat planes.
• Bag2go a personal baggage tracking system that will ensure that you’ll know exactly where you suitcase is at all times.
• Find My Itin offers a new way to plan your holiday by following the hashtags of like-minded travellers. Travellers will post information about where they’ve been and where they’d like to go for others to gain inspiration and advice from.
- Read the full list of 11 Travel Startups You Need to Know on Mashable: