1. Before flying, use compression socks. They may not look sexy but they’re effective and will go unnoticed.
2. When you’re on the plane, avoid crossing your legs as it restricts your circulation.
3. During the flight, get up and move around. Taking just a few steps can help to revive your blood circulation.
4. Rub your ankles and then rotate them, first one way and then the other.
5. Massage your feet with a tennis ball that you roll under each foot – you’ll feel the benefits immediately.
Finally, once you’ve arrived at your hotel, head to the spa. At Le Prince Maurice, you can enjoy a cold shower on your legs, regenerate yourself with a sandalwood and cane sugar scrub, then follow it up with a 45 minute reflexology session. It will leave your legs feeling light and refreshed.