Put a zing into your step this summer with this refreshing iced fruit drink from Constance Ephélia, Seychelles.
- 40ml fresh pineapple (diced in to cubes)
- 40ml fresh orange (diced in to cubes)
- 10ml honey
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- Small scoop of crushed ice
1. Measure out ingredients.
2. Pour into a blender.
3. Blend on a low speed for 15 seconds.
4. Slowly pour juice into a tall glass and add a small scoop of crushed ice on top.
5. Add straw and garnish with a quarter of a pineapple.
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Ephélia or to make a booking
- Check out these recipes for fresh detox juices from Constance Halaveli
- Try our recipe for an Apple Pie Amore cocktail from Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Discover the top 6 beaches in the Seychelles.