Celebrate summer asparagus with this delicious salad recipe from Constance Moofushi’s Alizee Restaurant.
- 1kg asparagus
- 1.5kg butternut squash
- 400g halloumi
- 100g salad mache (lamb’s lettuce)
- 100g frissee lettuce
- 100g radicchio lettuce
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100ml balsamic glaze
1. Cut the butternut squash into cubes and bake in the oven.
2. Grill the asparagus and then cut in half lengthways.
3. Slice the halloumi cheese and grill.
4. Stack the layers of asparagus and butternut squash on a plate, top with mache, frissee and radicchio lettuce in a honey and lemon dressing. Lay grilled halloumi on top and garnish with a balsamic glaze.
- To find our more about Constance Moofushi or to make a booking visit our website
- For more recipe inspiration see our Asian marinated BBQ chicken from Constance Lémuria
- Have delicious fun in the sun with a selection of sizzling BBQ recipes from Constance Belle Mare Plage.