This delicious tropical fruit cocktail from Constance Moofushi, Maldives makes a refreshing treat on a hot day.
- 80ml watermelon juice
- 80ml guava juice
- 80ml mango juice
- 20ml lemon juice
- 1 scoop of ice
- 1 mango slice for garnish
1. Prepare a slice of mango for the garnish.
2. Measure the ingredients and place into a blender.
3. Fill the blender with ice and blend all together until smooth.
4. Pour into a serving glass and add mango garnish.
- To find our more about Constance Moofushi or to make a booking visit our website
- Find more fresh fruit juice recipes
- For fruit juice with a kick see our recipe for cocktail Apple Pie Amore
- Learn from the experts how to mix the perfect cocktail at Constance Halaveli.