This fragrant chicken marinade created by Chef Alexis Voisin combines rich traditional Asian flavours.
The Asian marinated barbecued chicken is one of the most popular dishes among guests at Constance Lémuria, Seychelles and is a perfect marinade to spice up your chicken at home for a summer barbecue.
Ingredients (Serves 5)
- 1.3kg chicken leg (without bone)
- 70g oyster sauce
- 50g honey
- 50g grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 5g pepper (black or white)
- 20g sugar
- 20g chicken powder
Marinated BBQ Chicken
1. Put the boneless chicken leg in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and keep for at least 3 hours before grilling or roasting.
2. Place the chicken legs on the heated BBQ until the chicken is done.
3. Serve with steamed rice or barbecue fare such as salads and breads.
- Visit our website for more information on Constance Lémuria or to make a booking
- See our selection of BBQ marinades from our chef at Constance Belle Mare Plage
- Try our delicious BBQ marinade recipes from Constance Halaveli.