Sketch a scene in your mind of palm-thatched treatment rooms floating above turquoise lagoons or tucked into secluded verdant gardens. The spas at Constance Hotels & Resorts are tranquil oases far removed from the melee of everyday life.
Tend to the soul body & mind at our spa retreats in the Indian Ocean
Flop on vast daybeds, relax by soothing plunge pools and enjoy a huge range of treatments from our top team of therapists.
Constance Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius
Choose between sensual, holistic treatments at Spa de Constance or the renowned Phyto-Aromatic treatments at our Sisley Spa.
Give your feet and hands a health and beauty makeover with an out-of-this-world pedicure or manicure designed by leading podiatrist, Brice Nicham. Or enjoy a session of one-to-one yoga on the beach as part of our Pure Fitness offering with Isabelle Lamant.
- Sisley Spa’s Restorative Phyto-Aromatic Facial – An intensely rich, balancing treatment for damaged or irritated skin
- Spa de Constance’s Princes’ Stress Relief – one of our ‘signature’ treatments this ultimate 4-hand massage uses long strokes to relax muscles and relieve stress.
Constance Lémuria, Seychelles
Book a massage at dusk in the secluded beach treatment pavilion, or visit the Shiseido Spa and experience holistic treatments combining Oriental traditions such as Japanese hot towels with modern innovations to balance your body’s vital energy.
Add to this yoga and meditation sessions held on the beach as well as health walks and sunset beach workouts, and you’ll leave here grinning from ear to ear.
- Shiseido’s signature treatment exclusively designed for Lémuria featuring Japanese foot rituals, invigorating back scrub, gentle steam, deep back, neck and shoulder massage and a 75 minute Qi facial
- Spa de Constance’s Priadara Thai Ritual – an enriching aromatic treatment combining a warm-oil herbal massage and Thai herb compress.
Unwind at Spa de Constance
Constance Halaveli, Maldives
Set on a secluded section of Halaveli’s beautiful jetty, our therapists will give a Wellness Consultation to create a program that’s exactly right for you.
We use hand blended, organic, natural ingredients, many of which are gathered locally, alongside the Ila range of products and treatments also 100% organic.
At the Valmont Spa, the Swiss skin-care specialists have created a range of treatments that combine the latest scientific discoveries with pure, natural ingredients to revive your skin’s natural radiance.
- Valmont’s Complete Energy Ritual – Revive dull skin with a treatment that promotes cellular renewal leaving your skin looking radiant
- Spa de Constance’s Soulful Soothing – Over 2 hours of blissful nurturing massage, skin polish and a rosewood wrap.
Constance Ephélia, Seychelles
The Spa Village at Ephélia is a luxurious commune of wellbeing in a secluded area of the resort.
The vast Spa Village includes a Shiseido Spa with a private garden and Japanese bath as part of each room, 14 treatment rooms, a yoga pavilion, three pools and hammam.
- Shiseido’s Zen Bathing Ceremony – Over 2 and a half hours with Japanese foot bath, invigorating body exfoliation and hydro-therapy bath
- Ephélia’s Signature 4 hands massage – Based on traditional Ayurvedic massage techniques.
The Spa Village, Constance Ephélia
Constance Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
Enjoy the serene ambiance of the Spa de Constance or the Oriental tranquillity of the Shiseido Spa.
- Spa de Constance’s Serenity package – volcanic clay body scrub and relaxing green tea wrap
- Shiseido’s Kuroho Body Bliss – body exfoliation, cleanse and polish followed by a heavenly Qi body massage
Constance Moofushi, Maldives
Savour the castaway chic of Moofushi as you lose yourself in an underwater world while our therapists ease your troubles away with windows in the floor so that guests can see down to the ocean below.
• The rainforest rejuvenation ritual – 100% natural ingredients are used to draw deep toxins from the cells to improve circulation of the lymphatic system and promote healing of the body’s energy
• Couples’ massage workshop – Learn the pleasure of giving and receiving massages. We teach the basic strokes which promote harmony and wellbeing
Find out more