Constance Lémuria is a 5* deluxe resort set amidst lush vegetation on the pristine island of Praslin, Seychelles.
Stunning beach at Constance Lemuria
The white sand beach of Anse Lazio is paradise on earth, and at Anse Kerlan you’ll find turtle nesting sites.
Award winning luxury resort
At the recent World Travel Awards, the travel equivalent of the Oscars, Constance Lémuria was voted:
- Seychelles’ Leading Resort
- Indian Ocean’s Leading Golf Resort (for the 4th year running)
- Seychelles’ Leading Spa Resort (for the 2nd year running)
Deluxe villas at Constance Lemuria
Materials used in the sleek design of Constance Lémuria include wood, marble, stone and pink granite. The quality and originality of the buildings exceed the expectations of guests who are looking for grown-up luxury and comfort of the highest standard. All this works thrillingly with the preserved beauty of the natural environment.
- Junior and Senior Suites offer intimacy and blend with the landscape, offering stunning views across the Indian Ocean. You can relax on your private terrace under the shade of the overhanging palm trees.
- Luxurious Villas offer a bespoke service as they come complete with their own villa master who will tailor theConstance service to your individual requirements. The villas open directly on to the gardens and beach, and include lounge, dining room and swimming pool.
- Presidential Villa at Lémuria offers all-out privacy and indulgence, more akin to staying in your own private hotel than a villa within a resort. Perched on the granite blocks of the southern tip of the Anse Kerlan, the villa comes with 3 suites, an outside Jacuzzi, study and dining room. The ultimate in decadence, there are 3 swimming pools situated at different levels, all leading to a private beach.
Stunning setting for the beach bar and grill
Three restaurants located in 3 stunning locations offer a wide range of French and international cuisine blending Seychellois flavours with traditional recipes.
The gloriously inviting bars offer a great space for guests to relax and drink in the night air.
The most beautiful golf course in the world?
At Constance Lémuria you’ll also find the only golf course in Seychelles.
Many golfers have hailed Lémuria Golf Course as a golfers paradise and the most beautiful of its kind in the world – and with truly magnificent scenery spanning views of three spectacular beaches, it’s not hard to see why.
Award winning golf course at Lemuria
This 18-hole, a Par 70, was opened on 1 October 2000 and covers an area of 5580 meters. With a free green fee for hotel residents, it offers a great challenge to all levels of players, professionals and amateurs alike.
The design by internationally renowned golf architect was also influenced by Rodney Wright and the champion Marc-Antoine Farry. Anse Georgette beach welcomes you for a refreshment after the 15th hole. The club house offers a restaurant bar and a boutique. Lessons, caddy player and rental equipment are also available.
Find out more about the Golfers’ paradise at the only golf resort in the Seychelles: Constance Lemuria.
When you’re ready to indulge your senses beyond relaxing on the beach and discovering the beauty of the island, head to the Seychelles’ leading spa where you can take your pick from the delightful Shiseido or Spa de Constance treatments.
Our turtle programme
Turtles at Constance Lemuria
At Constance Hotels Experience, we’re passionate about conserving the environment we live in, and at Constance Lémuria we run a turtle preservation programme.
Our Turtle Manager can take Constanceguests to see the baby turtles move down to the sea. Seeing these primal creatures take their first steps towards the ocean is a truly amazing experience. Find out more about Preserving turtle habitats at Constance Lemuria.
Top travel destination for 2012
The Seychelles is one of the hottest travel destinations for 2012.
Read more about this Indian Ocean archipelago: