At Constance Halaveli, we’re celebrating Ramadan with a special tea and shisha promotion at our beautiful Jahaz Bar.
On the beach at Halaveli
Indulge in an unforgettable afternoon tea experience, with fresh teas and baklava. The teas we offer include:
- Earl Grey
- Chamomile flowers
- Cinnamon spice
- Pure Peppermint
One of the pleasures of Ramadan is to spend a relaxing evening in convivial company enjoying a Shisha of your favourite flavour.
- Double Apple
- Mint and Grape
Find out more about Constance Halaveli
To celebrate the London Olympic Games, we’ve brought a taste of Great Britain to Constance Halaveli this summer.
Come share our excitement at Jahaz Bar, enjoy some traditional British fare and watch the games on TV.
English afternoon tea
Choose from a selection of sweet treats
- Citrus scented tea cake
- Pascal’s signature macaroon
- Pate du fruits
- Ivory & passion fruit ganache, jivara panacotta
- Viennese shortbread cookie
- Tropical fruits
- Plain and sultana scones
- Whipped butter and preserves
- Butterfly Cakes
- Cucumber, smoked Ssalmon & dill crème mini bagel
- Egg salad on wholemeal
- Roast chicken & seeded mustard mayo on mini focaccia
Jahaz Bar Pimms Promotion
Nothing beats a glass of Pimm’s on a summer’s day. Available all day at Jahaz Bar, Pool and Beach.
Strawberries and cream
No sports event would be complete without strawberries and cream. Get in the spirit of English summertime with this traditional treat.
Come join us for a Tea Tasting at Jahaz Bar. We’ll give you the history behind a selection of teas, and you can you can also touch, smell, taste and see the unbrewed teas.
Traditional British dishes
We’ll be serving traditional British dishes, with a different one to choose from each week day. Available until the closing ceremony on 12 August 2012.
Butter Chicken Garlic Naan and Riata
- Breaded Snapper Hand Cut Chips & Mushy Peas
- Butter Chicken Garlic Naan & Riata
- Steak & Vintage Cheddar Pie
- Beans & Eggs on a 5 Grain Toast
- One Pan Full English Breakfast
- Sunday Roast
If you’re counting down the days to your next Constance holiday, take a look at our online shop where you can book your luxury experiences before you travel.
Diving and snorkelling excursions
Choose from indulgent spa treatments, golf lessons with a pro and unforgettable romantic dinners, plus many more.
And if you have family or friends who will be staying with us, why not give them a gift they’ll remember forever.
These unique experiences make a wonderful present for honeymooners and anyone celebrating a special anniversary.
Visit our Constance online shop to find out more.
After a thrilling weekend of action packed sport, catch up on the latest from the London 2012 Olympics.
London 2012 Olympic Stadium, photo by Phil Nuttall
Watch the Olympics live, featuring the latest on medal winners.
Official website for the London 2012 Olympics.
Live updates from the Olympics.
Guardian live picture blog
Brilliant photo gallery from the Olympics, capturing some awe-inspiring moments in sport.
Rock the Games on You Tube
Videos of live performances and new exclusive tracks recorded for the Olympic games from artists including Muse, Chemical Brothers and Pixie Lott.
London 2012 Festival
A hub of creative talent, this summer London’s celebrating with a huge city-wide festival. Find out what’s on.
Official visitor guide for London. Includes information on places to go, what’s on, travel, where to stay, special offers and features on one of our favourite cities on the Visit London blog.
Head over to Twitter to win a fantastic bottle of Serge Lutens ‘Chêne’ (75ml) by answering this simple question:
Which famous Dutch explorer inspired the design and decor at the hotel?
Simply tweet @constancehotels with your answer.
If you’re not sure, you can find some clues on the Constance Le Prince Maurice website.
All correct entries recieved by Wednesday 8 August will be entered into the prize draw. We’ll announce the lucky winner on Thursday 9 August.
The Legend and Links golf courses at Constance Belle Mare Plage set the scene for two exciting championships in the last month.
Winners of Mid Amateur, Senior and Ladies Open
Mid Amateur Championship, Senior Open and Ladies Open
In July, the Legend hosted the Mid Amateur Championship, Senior Open and Ladies Open.
This 18-hole championship golf course was the site for a day of exciting golf and celebrations. The championship was co-sponsored by State Bank of Mauritius and L’Atelier by William.
- Valerie Raffray (Score 38 – 1st Net)
- Josiane Rey (Score 38 – 2nd Net)
- Marie Anne Martin (Score 36 – 3rd Net)
- Francine Delloye (Score 32 – Gross)
Legend golf course
- Gautum Saddul (Score 42 – 1st Net)
- Nand Sooredoo (Score 41 – 2nd Net)
- Fran Read (Score 38 – 3rd Net)
- Paul Lim Fat (Score 24 – Gross)
- Herbert de Robillard (Score 40 – 1st Net)
- Emmanuel Corneillet (Score 40 – 2nd Net)
- Thierry Koenig (Score 36 – 3rd Net)
- Patrick Chui Wan Cheong (Score 30 – Gross)
At the end of June, the Kyocera Open was played at the Links course. Sixty golfers entered the 4th edition of the tournament, sponsored by Kyocera and their Mauritian supplier Central Business Equipment.
Kyocera Open, Udish Ramsaha winner of men’s
- Udish Ramsaha (Score 39 – 1st Net)
- Jean Pierre Mamet (Score 39 – 2nd Net)
- Dhanish Binda (Score 34 – 1st in Gross)
- Gawtum Saddul (Score 43 – 1st Net)
- Michel Coutureau (Score 31 – 2nd Net)
- Paul Schweers (Score 20 – 1st in Gross)
- Ginger Delacretaz (Score 40 – 1st Net)
- Marie Anne Martin (Score 35 – 2nd Net)
- Valerie Raffray (Score 30 – 1st in Gross)
For full results and more information about tournaments in Mauritius, visit Mauritius Golf Federation.
MCB Tour Championship 2012
This international golf championship takes place 7-9 December at the Legend golf course.
Find out more from the MCB Tour Championship 2012, and watch this space for updates.
Constance Belle Mare Plage
Find out more about the beautiful 5* Belle Mare Plage, situated on a 2km stretch of perfect white sand beach.