For some luxury accommodation is an elegant water villa floating above a lagoon, to others it’s a spa villa complete with treatment rooms and a pool, and to others still it’s a villa with ample space for all the family.
With so much choice on offer across our seven Indian Ocean hotels and resorts here’s a glimpse at some of the options each location offers.
Relish the ultimate richness and elegance of a deluxe modern boutique hotel built to perfectly blend with the beauty of the white-sand beaches and lush foliage of Mauritius.
The traditional thatched roofs with ceiling fans and warm wooden floors of the accommodation create an intimate atmosphere and reflect the island’s spice trade history while the modern stone-tiled bathrooms ooze style and opulence.
- Suites – warm wood and stone create an inviting colonial-style elegance.
- Villas – spacious splendour in large beachfront villas with their own private swimming pools. Refined décor and stylishly furnished outside spaces make this accommodation to luxuriate in.
- Princely Suite – regal elegance abounds in this private villa within a hotel, complete with staff, 2 pools and 3 terraces.
As with everything at Belle Mare Plage, the range of accommodation is about offering you the flexibility to find the perfect fit for you. Cool stone flooring combines with rich woods and warm fabrics to create comfortable, understated luxury.
- Suites – the Junior Suites at Belle Mare are some of the most popular, beautifully furnished and equipped with private balcony or terrace. The Deluxe Suites face the sea, and include a living room and option to connect to a Presitge Room making them ideal for families.
- Villas – elegant beachside villas celebrate Mauritius’ architectural traditions with wide thatched roofs on the villas and outside dining areas. Each spacious villa has a private pool and garden a short walk from the beach.
- Presidential Villa – for the ultimate indulgence drink in the opulent charms of cool polished-stone flooring, high-rafted ceilings and rich woods in this stylish 2-storey villa. Enjoy the peace of your own pool and garden, and let the two villa masters take care of everything.
Everything at Lémuria exudes an elegant, sedate Seychellois luxury. The accommodation emanates refined modern style combining cool marble, limestone and local pink granite with elegant warm rich wooden furniture.
- Suites – lie in bed and watch the ocean from your beachside suite or relax at the end of the day on your private terrace or balcony.
- Villas – enjoy the seclusion of romantic in-villa dining in a sunken dining area set at the heart of the villa’s wrap-around pool. The verdant green of the Seychellois foliage is reflected in the waters around you to create a tranquil space of elegant luxury.
- Presidential Villa – nestled into the island’s granite rock this 2-tier villa provides access to your own stunning Seychellois beach, 3 swimming pools and staff to take care of you.
The laid-back luxury and open spaces at Ephélia guarantee that all the family can come and relax here, and there’s a great choice of stylish accommodation.
- Suites – unwind in sleek modern suites with chic boutique-style bathrooms and elegantly furnished outside areas set against the stunning mountainous backdrop of Mahé.
- Villas – at Ephélia choice is everything and that includes the villas. Guests can choose from Beach and Family Villas offering privacy and space as well as access to the beach and resort activities. Or if you’re looking for a more intimate, secluded experience then our Spa, Hillside and Presidential Villas are hidden away from the rest of the resort offering a peaceful retreat.
The accommodation at Halaveli reflects the elegant, open air luxury of the hotel. From its Water Villas to the Presidential Villa, expansive glass doors are flung open to create a space where the interior blends seamlessly with exquisite outdoor terraces looking out over ocean views.
- Water Villas – these elegant wooden villas are suspended over the tranquil lagoon with steps leading from your private terrace down to the ocean. Also included is your own private infinity pool.
- Beach Villas – choose a single or double storey villa to fit all the family and enjoy your own private corner of this luxury island. Your own walled garden, a short walk from the ocean, will contain a swimming pool, furnished terrace and dining area. Embrace the outdoors in the stunning open-air bathroom.
- Presidential Villa – the ultimate in opulent accommodation, this villa includes a spa room with treatment tables, private gym and swimming pool. A vast, luxurious space for you and your guests or family.
The elegant rustic charm of the accommodation at Moofushi blends traditional Maldivian crafts with rattan, bamboo and wood to create an inviting, laidback Robinson Crusoe-style luxury.
- Beach Villa – enjoy the peaceful sensation of swinging on your own hammock in the privacy of your own beachfront terrace before padding barefoot to the huge, comfortable bed.
- Water Villas – the Crusoe-chic continues in the high palm-thatched water villas where the massive wooden deck surrounds the villa giving ocean views on every side and making the living space outside as inviting as in. The Senior Water Villas include a sumptuous outdoor bath on stilts over the ocean.
Barefoot elegance and charm off the beaten track epitomise the laidback vibe of Tsarabanjina and that includes its accommodation.
- Beach Villas – This small, intimate resort is all about peace and seclusion so the handful of 25 villas are spaced out over two of the island’s beaches. Rustic wooden furniture complimented by Malagasy craft items create an aura of castaway chic while the air conditioning of the sleeping areas adds a welcome touch of modern luxury.