To celebrate the visit of Jean Marc Boillot to the Seychelles, Cyann’s head chef Aviraj and the sommelier team at Constance Ephelia created a stunning wine menu based around his acclaimed Domaine de la Pommardière wines.
A favourite among the three-star restaurants of Europe, Jean Marc Boillot is unusual in Burgundy for having an equal number of celebrated red and white wines.
The menu at Cyann evening
- Selection of Chef Aviraj canapés – served with Vin de Pays d’Oc, Domaine de la Truffiere, 2010 (white)
- Duo of scallops and langoustine, celeriac gratin laced with curry spice, bisque emulsion and pomegranate reduction – served with Meursault, 2011
- Stuffed chicken breast, leg confit ‘Pomme pont-neuf’ and morel mushroom, cooking jus and crispy pancetta – served with Pommard, 2010
- Mandarin delice with honey, passion fruit compote, blood orange sorbet – served with Vin de Pays d’Oc, Domaine de la Truffière, 2011 (rosé)
- About the wines of Domaine Jean Marc Boillot and the man himself.
- Art de Vignes week with Constance Hotels & Resorts
- Constance Ephelia, Seychelles
Enjoy these photos from the dinner at Cyann