Give yourself a healthy boost with one of our power-packed juices.
Strawberries provide Vitamin C, manganese, fibre, folate and other nutrients are a powerful antioxidant.
- 6 strawberries (120g)
- ½ cup soy milk (125ml)
- 1 tsp honey
1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth and pour into glass.
3.6g Total Fat (0.4g Saturated fat)
47kj (113 calories)
Chard, Apple & Celery
We use green apples in this recipe but you can use the colour of your choice. Chard provides fibre, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, folate and other nutrients to your diet including antioxidants.
- 1 trimmed chard leaf (80g)
- 1 large apple (200g) cut in to wedges
- Trimmed celery stalk (100g) chopped coarsely
1. Push ingredients through juice extractor into glass, stir to combine.
0.5g Total Fat (0g Saturated fat)
460kj (110 calories)
Find out more
Take a look at more healthy breakfast juice recipes from Whole Living.
Visit our website to read more about Constance Halaveli.