Fresh air, wide open spaces and the chance to hit a ball. These are just some of the reasons why children love playing golf at Constance Belle Mare Plage.
Chlidren’s golf at Belle Mare Plage
More and more children are trying the game while on holiday with us. Here’s why kids and golf are a perfect match.
1. Much has been written on how playing sport is good for children – it develops confidence and self-awareness, as well as respect for others.
2. Playing golf gives children the chance to spend time in beautiful natural landscapes, soaking up the fresh air and sunshine.
3. Children love to be active, and playing golf is a great way to learn how to exercise while having fun.
4. Kids love hanging out with other kids, and playing golf together is a great way to make friends.
5. Sport helps kids learn how to manage their emotions. Everyone has good and bad days on the golf course. The game teaches children to stay calm and focused on one thing at a time.
6. Golf teaches a certain etiquette – there are no referees in golf, golfers negotiate among themselves and play to the rules.
7. Holidays spent together give families many treasured moments they cherish forever. Children love sharing experiences with adults, and playing golf together is a great way to do this.
Children playing golf at Belle Mare Plage