Journey to the diverse islands of the Indian Ocean and seize your chance to try something you’ve never done before.
Discover Mauritius from the air
1. Dive with sharks in the Maldives
Discover the secrets of these beautiful creatures on a PADI shark speciality course at Moofushi. Learn about their behaviour, their group relationships and their eco-system and then watch them in the wild on two separate shark dives.
2. Meet the unique lemurs of Madagascar
Take a short boat ride from Constance Tsarabanjina to Nosy Komba and meet one of Madagascar’s most fascinating natives, the black lemur.
3. Discover Mauritius from the air on a helicopter ride
Take in the breathtaking beauty of this volcanic island with its lush mountainous interior and stunning beaches during an exhilarating helicopter ride.
4. Pit your wits against the big game fish of the Indian Ocean
Feel the thrill of the chase while sports fishing in the Seychelles where Blue Marlin, Yellow Fin Tuna, Sailfish and Barracuda swim in the warm, calm waters.
5. Experience the deep relaxation of a 4 hand Ayurvedic massage in the Maldives
Let two therapists soothe your tired muscles and stimulate pressure points in this hour-long sumptuous aromatic massage at Spa de Constance, Moofushi.
Big game fishing at Constance
6. Watch the dance of the exotic marine birds of Madagascar
Take a boat trip from Tsarabanjina at sunset to witness the balletic swooping of the frigate birds, northern gannets and white-tailed tropic birds as they return to the volcanic Frères Islands at night.
7. Watch a movie on the beach under the stars in the Maldives
Lie back on comfy beanbags on the white sand of Moofushi and let our waiters bring you popcorn and cocktails while you enjoy a classic movie.
8. Try your hand at traditional Malagasy net fishing
Fish the way the people of Madagascar have for hundreds of years, then take your catch back to the resort and have your fish prepared for you by our chefs for a sumptuous dining treat.
9. Explore the depths of the Indian Ocean on a submarine ride
Be one of the few to experience the world of the submariner with a trip beneath the waves from Belle Mare Plage. See the stunning marine life of Mauritius including vibrant tropical fish and colourful reefs.
10. Zipline through tropical forests of the Seychelles
Get your adrenalin pumping with a series of exhilarating aerial ziplines at Constance Ephélia, Mahé.
A romantic dinner on the beach
11. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two on a private sandbank in the Maldives
Savour dinner under the stars on a secluded sandbank at a table lit by flaming torches and a personal butler on hand to serve you sumptuous 5* cuisine at Constance Moofushi.
12. Play golf on a championship course on a paradise island
Join the list of many golfing legends to have played the Legend golf course at Constance Belle Mare Plage, home to the annual MCB Tour Championship, or play at the only golf course in the Seychelles, at Constance Lémuria.
13. Indulge in an oriental bathing ceremony in the Seychelles
Wash all your tension away with a Shiseido Nourishing Bathing Ceremony at the stunning Shiseido Spa, Ephélia.
14. Visit a traditional Maldivian fishing village
Take a boat trip from Moofushi to a local fishing village and experience the laid back charm of the Maldivian people and culture.
15. Reconnect with a couple’s spa treatment
Indulge together in a Zen Ritual for couples at the Spa de Constance, Belle Mare Plage. Relax with a body scrub, wrap and ylang ylang massage in our special couple’s treatment room.
Relax at Spa de Constance
16. Explore the unique flora and fauna with a guided walk around Tsarabanjina
Take in the breathtaking views from the hilltops of Tsarabanjina and allow our guides to introduce you to the unique biodiversity of the wildlife on our island.
17. Take a romantic Dhoni ride at sunset in the Maldives
Sail around the beautiful waters of the South Ari Atoll on a traditional Maldivian wooden sail boat and watch the sun turn the ocean and sky to amber.
18. Stroll beneath the waves in Mauritius
Walk the ocean floor and meet the varied and vivid marine life of Mauritius in just your swimsuit, with the aid of a weight belt and a diver’s helmet.
19. Take a night dive in the Seychelles
Experience the Indian Ocean at night when many of the fish and corals change colour and witness the stunning display of phosphorescent plankton on a night dive at Ephélia.
20. Eat fresh lobster served at a secluded table on rocks overlooking the ocean in Madagascar
Try this unique culinary experience where local lobster caught off the shores of Tsarabanjina is prepared and grilled just for you before being served at a secluded table beside the beach.
21. Traditional night fishing in the Maldives
Experience the unique tranquillity of being on the ocean at night under the stars as you try your hand fishing the night waters from a traditional Maldivian Dhoni.