At Ephélia we strive for perfection and for our tea-drinking guests nowhere is this more important than in their teacups.
For that reason we have chosen luxury French tea house Theodor to supply our signature restaurant Cyann. Established in 2002 by Frenchman Guillaume Leleu, Theodor has become synonymous with prestigious, high quality fair trade teas from around the world.
With an emphasis on taste and artistry in blending, the house has become a standard in excellence throughout the world.
Even the teapots in which the teas are brewed are considered part of the process, and Theodor teapots are made of Japanese cast iron using ancient Japanese casting techniques. Each teapot is unique with the cast broken after casting and then remoulded in a constant striving for perfection.
Theodor teas available at Cyann
- The famous white tea Yin Zen from China
- The Rooibos from South Africa – a theine-free infusion
- Classic black teas including – English breakfast and Daarjeling
- Flavoured green teas including – Jasmine, Peché Mignon, J’aime
- Flavoured black teas including – Earl Grey Royal, Place Saint Marc, Travel to India
- Tè¬te èá tè¬te – a herbal tea
- Teas we plan to offer soon:
- The unique Matcha green tea from Japan
- The semi-fermented tea from Taiwan
- The green Pu Ehr from Laos
- The black Pu Ehr from Laos
- The Kenyan black tea
Visit the Theodor tea website to learn more about the art of brewing the perfect cup of tea.
And if you prefer your tea with a kick read the Independent’s guide on how to pep up your daily brew.
Discover more about the beautiful resort of Constance Ephelia, Seychelles