Art de Vignes is a club of passionate, dedicated wine growers from French wine-producing regions: Alsace, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Corsica, the Jura, the Loire and Rhone.
Organised in collaboration with Jerome Faure, our Head Sommelier, the event is now in its third year. Throughout the week we celebrate fine dining and exceptional wines from the six French winemakers, who also attend the dinner.
Guests at our 2 hotels in Mauritius can enjoy this wonderful opportunity to taste rare wines from the Art de Vignes club, and to meet and discuss their passion for wine with the winegrowers. Add to this the famous culinary delights of our talented Constance chefs and you can see why this is an unmissable foodie event.
Highlights of the week
Sunday 20 May
- Alphonse Mellot – Sancerre Domain La Moussiere
Special lobster dinner at Indigo Restaurant, Belle Mare Plage
- Olivier Decelle – Maury Mas Amiel/St Emilion GC Jean Faure
Mauritian cuisine at Deer Hunter Restaurant, Belle Mare Plage
- Thierry Germain – Saumur – Domaine des Roches Neuves
When Val de Loire meets the Sega – at L’Archipel, Le Prince Maurice
- Jean-Marc Boillot – Pommard/Puligny-Montrachet
Recipes from Culinary Festival Bernard Loiseau at La Spiaggia, Belle Mare Plage
- Marc Perrin – Chateauneuf du Pape – Beaucastel
4 hands menu at L’Archipel, Le Prince Maurice
- Christine Vernay – Condrieu – Cote Rotie – Georges Vernay
Summer scents and spices of Syrah and Viognier at La Spiaggia, Belle Mare Plage
Find out more on our Constance Hotels Experience website.